Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Outside my window...a cold day, altering between snow and clear skies. More snow please! I need to shoot some wintery engagement sessions this Sunday

I am thinking...how much I would love a hot chocolate right now, maybe some cookies. I can't remember the last time I had hot chocolate. It's been over a month. I should go home soon and veg with a hot chocolate.

I am reading...other blogs. I am working, really...just batching images and reading blogs.

I am creating...a more colorful home. I love decorating

One of my favorite things...lip chap. I love the feeling of lip chap on my lips...strange I know!

A few plans for the rest of the week...pay bills, get some groceries, I have a dinner date, 6 more photo sessions this week, I wish I had time to paint

0 comments:

One Fabulous Single Mom © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!