Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ugh to being ill!

The above was me over the last two days. Sessions were rescheduled so I could lay on the couch for two days and get some rest. I've been coughing for 6 weeks! My sister, mother, office manager and friend all insisted I go to the hospital, so I did and the Dr told me she was giving me the strongest cough medicine. It has morphine in it. I'm wondering if this is only something I take at night.

Below is my sister and I waiting in the hospital. We were masked
So for the last two days I laid on the couch watching movies. It was almost great...just besides the sick thing of course, as I don't get to watch a lot of movies, or lay down for a day so that part I enjoyed.

I was back to work today :)

0 comments:

One Fabulous Single Mom © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!